agentMET4FOF - Metrological agent-based system¶
- Learning how to use the agents
- Tutorial 1 - A simple pipeline to plot a signal
- Tutorial 2 - A simple pipeline with signal postprocessing.
- Tutorial 3 - An advanced pipeline with multichannel signals.
- Tutorial 4 - A metrological datastream
- Tutorial 5 - Building coalitions
- Tutorial 6 - Using a different backend
- Tutorial 7 - Generating signals using a generic metrological agent
- Working with signals carrying redundant information
- Reducing noise and jitter in signals
|[Bang2019]||Bang X. Yong, A. Brintrup Multi Agent System for Machine Learning Under Uncertainty in Cyber Physical Manufacturing System, 9th Workshop on Service Oriented, Holonic and Multi-agent Manufacturing Systems for Industry of the Future|
|[Kok20201]||G. Kok, P. Harris “Uncertainty Evaluation for Metrologically Redundant Industrial Sensor Networks”, 2020 IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Industry 4.0 & IoT, Roma, Italy, 2020, pp. 84-88, doi: 10.1109/MetroInd4.0IoT48571.2020.9138297.|
|[Kok20202]||G. Kok, P. Harris “Quantifying Metrological Redundancy in an Industry 4.0 Environment”, 2020 IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Industry 4.0 & IoT, Roma, Italy, 2020, pp. 464-468, doi: 10.1109/MetroInd4.0IoT48571.2020.9138235.|
|[Jagan2020]||K. Jagan, L. Wright and P. Harris, “A Bayesian approach to account for timing effects in industrial sensor networks,” 2020 IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Industry 4.0 & IoT, 2020, pp. 89-94, doi: 10.1109/MetroInd4.0IoT48571.2020.9138266.|